KINETIC LIGHTS’ Driver LED / PIXEL is a useful tool to control Pixel KINETIC LIGHTS light fixtures as non-moving hanging light elements. The primary use of Driver LED / PIXEL is the synchronized light animation of large arrays of tethered but non-moving LED light elements.
The Driver LED / PIXEL is fully real-time controllable via ARTNET from the KINETIC LIGHTS KL_Control Software and external lighting desks, mixing consoles or video applications.
dimensions: 48x35x9cm / 19”x14”x3,5”
weight: 8,5kg / 18,7lb
powered cable length: up to 10m / 32,8ft static (non moving cable)
power supply: 100V-240V AC, 50-60Hz, 5,2A/240V, 10,4A/115V
power on cable: 24V DC, 4×0-10A
control: RGB / up to 60Hz
connection: XLR 4-pin / RJ-45
– suitable for temporary and permanent installations
– shell available in black
– all parts made in Germany
– remote controllable from lighting desks and ARTNET control software
– controls up to 4×4 KINETIC LIGHTS Pixel Rods
– custom light objects can be attached
– compact stackable transport stage cases available