KINETIC LIGHTS presents the new Winch LED / PIXEL.
The unit provides full real-time control from any 3rd party lighting console or control software thanks to super fast processor and new firmware.
Ultra precise 16bit positioning is guaranteed to the millimeter at variable speeds of up to 0,6 meter per second.
The new Winch LED / PIXEL communicates their status and position back to the control unit 30 times per second. This allows for extra secure operation and additional advanced features like projection mapping of moving objects or synchronized movement of one object connected to multiple winches. The reinforced powered cable is fully retractable and features a new fast lock power connector at the end. The injection molded shell provides IP 54 protection. All Winch LED / PIXEL are fully DGUV17/BGV C1 and CE compliant.
dimensions: 28x28x49cm / 11”x11”x19,3”
weight: 8kg / 18lb
load on cable: max 3kg / 7lb acc. to BGV C1/DGUV17
cable length: 8m / 26ft, lifting height: 7m / 23ft
lifting speed: max 0,6 m per sec / max 2 ft per sec.
power supply: 100V-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 1,3A/240V 2,6A/115V
power on cable: 4 channels, var. 1-24V DC, 0,65A per ch.
LED control: RGB pixel mapping
control: DMX512 (bidirectional) / 16 channels
connection: DMX 5-pin (all active), daisy chain
mount: truss clamp ø48-51mm ø1,85-2,00”
– suitable for temporary and permanent installations
– patented high precision cable rolling and positioning system
– specially designed cable with integrated power cords and suspension wires
– solid cable end piece with quick-lock power plug
– nonvolatile security chain link
– black or grey lifting cable for both bright and dark environments
– detachable 360 degree rotatable truss clamp
– winch shell available in black, white and custom colors
– all parts made in Germany
– synchronized winch motion and light control
– up to 25 winches can be daisy chained on one DMX signal line
– grouping of multiple winches for moving and tilting complex objects and higher weight lifting applications
– auto setup function with cable end position self-detection
– variable speed from 0 to 0,6 meters per second
– repeatable cable positioning at a precision of 1mm for all speeds
– variable acceleration and deceleration
– full color RGB pixel mapping
– real-time DMX back channel reports cable position, acceleration, speed, and light settings
– winch parameters can be read and set via DMX
– custom motorization for heavier lifting
– custom light objects can be attached
– sensors, motors or other electronic devices can be attached
– compact stackable transport stage cases available